We are hiring for a mid level Program Analyst to join our team in Quantico, VA. The qualified candidate will provide customer support on examining and improving current programs.
- Provides analytical support in any of the following disciplines: engineering, science, business, financial, cost, or program management.
- Typical duties performed may include; analysis, design, development, testing, integration, logistics, program management, cost, financial, or management analysis, or maintenance of systems, processes, programs, offices or products.
- Develops and/or reviews acquisition documentation, program reports, papers, drawings, specifications, procedures.
- Conduct analysis of alternatives and provide recommendations of COAs and acquisition strategies.
- Analyze events, activities, and schedule data in order to provide evaluations on timely execution of hardware deliveries, program milestones, and execution objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Education: BS degree in business or related field.
- 5-8 years of related progressive professional work experience in program analytics.
- Must hold an active Secret clearance.
Company EEO Statement: Sedulous Consulting Services is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category protected by law. Sedulous hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quantico, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- This is a Jr to mid-level position. Salary is maxed at $68,000 per year. Are you willing to accept this salary?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- program analytics: 5 years (Required)
- note taking: 2 years (Required)
- FMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secret (Required)
Work Location: One location